Thursday 24 May 2012

falling behind again!

Is it too early or too late for a Halloween layout? I always seem to be meeting myself coming back these days, so my photos from last year are only just being scrapped. I absolutely loved this Mischevious paper from My mind's eye and this oh so cute photo of my gorgeous granddaughter Bayley.
I should explain the title while I'm here, my son, Danny (Bayley's daddy) is a magician, so doing tricks is definitely his thing!
I hope you are all enjoying this sunshine we've been having! I'm off to scrap my Christmas photos!!

Doods x

5 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet is that, perfect title too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo framing and the black splatter - great page

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect time to scrap Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never ever too late for scrapping Halloween - my fav time of year!

    ReplyDelete