Wednesday 17 October 2012

and some more...

my posts are becoming like buses, you don't get one for ages then two come along together!!

Here's another couple of layouts from the retreat

This is Gracie-Mae again, this time caught raiding the cupboards for goodies!! Judging by her face I'd say she found some!! There is such a mix of products on this layout from daisy Ds, fancy pants, K &co and BG - I told you I'm determined to use up my old stash!

and this layout is a celebration of the fact that we now have ten grandchildren! The papers I used were actually freebies from a scrapbook magazine, teamed with a few buttons and some kraft cardstock.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! 10 grandchildren! How fantastic and love the way you have scrapped all their photos together.
    The photos on the first page are priceless!

    ReplyDelete