Tuesday 5 March 2013

cropping

Saturday was my cropping day with the lovely lades of Yoxall, even though we were a smaller group this week with a lot of people away, we still managed to have a great time and the cakes were delish!!!

This was the first layout I did, Lesley had bought along some gorgeous masks and let me have a play with this gorgeous tree one! Thanks Lesley!!! (I did have a moments panic that I was never going to get the promarkers off the table when I did this one, but thankfully it all came up sparkling again!!)

Thanks to gillian too for the help with the title!!
If you lift the photo up there's another photo underneath

4 comments:

  1. Very you Tracie and I had to laugh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout even better IRL.
    Not used any of my masks yet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely quirky page! Glad the table shined up again ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad I could be of some use Tracie. Always amazes me how you manage such great layouts with so little stuff!!

    ReplyDelete