Saturday 9 March 2013

Having a clear out!

I have got so many files with photos in that I thought it was time I organised them and put them all on disc. While I was looking I came across a number of layouts that I had photographed and never got around to uploading so i thought I would finally share them here.

this is the latest addition to our household, the adorable Declan!!

and this is me and Mr Doodle, the photo was taken by Doodle junior.
I may well come across some more while I am on my clear-out mission so watch this space!

3 comments:

  1. Love that row of baby pics - like stills from a video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto Jemma, need to see the rest now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pages both of them. Declan is so cute in these photos and a perfect way to scrap them.

    ReplyDelete